10 Interesting Facts About Me
- I can be just as comfortable in a coffee shop, at a party, camping, or sitting at home watching a movie. I can have the same great time at a five-star restaurant or a hole in the wall...it’s all about the company, laughter, and conversation.
- I laugh..a lot. I come from a family that can make a joke out of anything. Some of the jokes are at my own expense but it prevents me from ever taking myself too seriously.
- I met my husband on eHarmony. He is the funniest person I know. We were scheduled to get married at the Navy Yard, the weekend after the mass shooting. Our wedding was canceled and then rescheduled somewhere else. Talk about a stressful week! But we made it through and had the best wedding ever. We featured our dating profiles in our wedding program.
- I love making desserts. Banana Pudding and Pumpkin Cupcakes with caramel or cream cheese frosting are my specialties. Aside from those two desserts, Talenti Ice Cream is my weakness.
- My favorite movies are Devil in a Blue Dress, The Italian Job, The Intouchables, Pulp Fiction, Bridges of Madison County, When Harry Met Sally, Goonies, The Color Purple, Happy Gilmore, Boomerang, and Shawshank Redemption.
- I love all kinds of music including Prince, Coldplay, Lenny Kravitz, Sade, Jimmy Hendrix, Miranda Lambert, Dinah Washington, Nina Simone, A Tribe Called Quest, Fiona Apple, and John Mayer.
- My dad taught me that you should respect everyone from the Janitor to the CEO. He loved people and spoke to everyone. My mom is responsible for my creativity and for my persistence. If you told her no, she was going to figure out a way to make it happen.
- What you see is what you get. I am a true-to-form Sagittarius.
- Everywhere I go, people end up talking to me. I love meeting people and hearing their stories.
- I do believe there are few things worse than being unhappy in a relationship or job.
Kristen Crockett’s Biography
Kristen Crockett is the author of The Gift of Past Relationships and the creator of MidLoveCrisis.com, a blog about life, love, and relationships. She provides training, workshops, and coaching for people looking to get unstuck and find their happiness in life, love, and career.
Kristen helps women who have outgrown their lives, or feel stuck, find the courage and perspective to move forward and create possibilities. She empowers her clients to get unstuck, uncover their passion, and discover their happiness.
Kristen helps people clear away obstacles and roadblocks to empower them to create a future that matches what they want out of life, love, or career. Her clients appreciate her sense of humor, her straight forward approach, and her ability to help them connect the dots and reach their goals.
Kristen lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband and family. She is an avid traveler. Her favorite places to visit are San Francisco and the island of Kauai. When she is not working or writing, Kristen loves being surrounded by friends, family, laughter, great wine, and conversation.
Kristen Crockett’s Author Blurb
Kristen Crockett is the author of The Gift of Past Relationships and the creator of MidLoveCrisis.com, a blog about life, love, and relationships. She provides training, workshops, and coaching for people looking to get unstuck and find their happiness in life, love, and career. Kristen lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband and family. When she is not working or writing, Kristen loves being surrounded by friends, family, laughter, great wine, and conversation.