Frequently Asked Questions
Does coaching focus on love, life or career?
Coaching depends on your goals. I am a certified life and executive coach. I also infuse principles of emotional intelligence which enhance your career and interpersonal relationships. So whether you would like to explore love, live, or career, we can work to address any area you choose.
I can help you:
- Connect the dots and dissolve patterns
- Navigate change and transition
- Expand your vision of what is possible
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Enhance your interpersonal relationships
- Create boundaries – whether it is living for others or being unable to say no, I help you reclaim your energy and focus
- Explore what fills you up
How is coaching different from therapy?
Therapy is focused on diagnosing you and returning you to a "normal" capacity. Coaching is focused on helping you grow, excel, or achieve a specific goal. It is about moving you forward with an action plan and specific steps.
What is Executive Coaching? How will it benefit me?
Executive coaching empowers you to grow your leadership, coaching, and management skills. Whether you are looking to advance and develop your current leadership skills or grow into a new leadership position, I partner with you to allow you focus, gain clarity, and take action.
How does coaching work?
We start by discussing what you would like to get out of coaching and work together to decide on the number of coaching sessions that are best for you.
I listen, encourage, and challenge you to uncover what you want and help you get there. We work together to clear away obstacles and roadblocks so that you feel empowered to take action and create a future that matches what you want out of life or love. I am here to listen, ask questions, challenge you, and inspire you to see other perspectives.
Throughout our sessions, we may explore activities to help you get the most out of our time.
How do I empower you?
I empower you to:
- Develop a roadmap for reaching your goals
- Recognize patterns and fears
- Enhance your relationships
- Eliminate obstacles
- Think about new and different perspectives
- Navigate Change
- Explore your mindset surrounding love and relationships
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
What is emotional intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is about leveraging your emotions, self-awareness, interpersonal relationships, and problem solving skills to excel at work, at home, and in all areas of your life. It is also about being responsible for the energy you bring into a room and understanding the impact you have on the people around you.
Do you work with just women?
My clients include women and men. I work with individuals who are ready to grow, leverage or develop new skills, and are open to making a few small changes to accomplish their goals.