Frequently Asked Questions
Does coaching focus on love, life or career?
Coaching depends on your goals. I am a certified life and executive coach. So whether you would like to explore love, live, or career, we can work to address any area you choose.
You may find that you want to focus on just love. But you may also choose to focus on your life or career. As a certified life, love, and leadership coach, I can help you:
- Connect the dots and dissolve patterns
- Navigate change and transition
- Expand your vision of what is possible
- Take a leadership role in your life and design the action plan to make it happen
- Create boundaries – whether it is living for others or being unable to say no, I help you reclaim your energy and focus
How is coaching different from therapy?
Therapy is focused on diagnosing you and returning you to a "normal" capacity. Coaching is focused on helping you grow, excel, or achieve a specific goal. It is about moving you forward with an action plan and specific steps.
How does coaching work?
We start by discussing what you would like to get out of coaching and work together to decide on the number of coaching sessions that are best for you.
I listen, encourage, and challenge you to uncover what you want and help you get there. We work together to clear away obstacles and roadblocks so that you feel empowered to take action and create a future that matches what you want out of life or love. I am here to listen, ask questions, challenge you, and inspire you to see other perspectives.
Throughout our sessions, we may explore activities to help you get the most out of our time.
How do I empower you?
I empower you to:
- Develop a roadmap for reaching your goals
- Recognize patterns and fears
- Eliminate obstacles
- Think about new and different perspectives
- Navigate Change
- Explore your mindset surrounding love and dating