Why are the same types of people drawn to you? And even when you think you have a great first date, how do you make sure that you get to that second date?
Dating can be difficult. Knowing what to say and what not to say is even more difficult.
I'm here to help.
Six years ago I was is the same place. But I cracked the code on dating AND online dating. Instead of just finding any person, I found the right person. We met through a popular dating website.
On Sunday, June 4th, at Mulebone Restaurant in Washington, D.C., I'm hosting Love, Brunch & Conversation: Getting Beyond The First Date.
Over brunch, you’ll learn how to:
- Attract better quality matches for a great first date and beyond
- Ask the right questions and avoid the wrong ones
- Navigate questions about your past and other tough subjects
- Attract matches who share your interests and values
- And much more!
Plus, you will meet other like-minded local professionals and entrepreneurs who are also looking to attract more love in their lives and can support you in your journey.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 60-minute fun and interactive session hosted by me
- 30-minute Q&A session
- Brunch and mimosas
- Free swag bag
I look forward to seeing you there. I promise that you will have fun, learn more about getting to the second date, and meet other fabulous women. On top of all of that...brunch will be amazing.